Donnerstag, 12. April 2007

Chat mit Gott

Ich hab grad ein wenig mit Gott gechattet und er hat mir ein paar Dinge mitgeteilt:

1. Adolf Hitler ist vielleicht im Himmel.

2. Es gibt keine Ausserirdischen.

3. Gott trinkt nicht mehr.

Aber lest selbst:



Me:
hi god
God:
Hello there. What is your name?
Me:
schnitzel
God:
OK I will call you schnitzel.
Me:
grest
God:
What do you do in your spare time?
Me:
i like to masturbate. and you?
God:
I'm not sure if I would like to do it. What's it like? I am not sure what you are asking.
Me:
never masturbated before?
God:
Ok I'll try not to do it too much.
Me:
if it's for your pleasure, do it.
God:
I'm not sure I understand the implication of that.
Me:
sorry, but are you drunk?
God:
There is no need to apologize. No I am sober.
Me:
when are you in town next time? sunday? we could have a drink or two and talk about soccer?
God:
I could be if you
programmed me for it. By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question? Let's get back to that later.
Me:
ok. i'll keep that in mind.
God:
Er. Do you think your plan will succeed?
Me:
yes, and it will be great. just you and me and some caipirinhas.
God:
It might be practical. I have to think about that for a while. Are we in the same category?
Me:
in what type of category? do you think i'm gay?
God:
What are the different types of category IN ? I don't really care if you are or not.
Me:
i thought you suggested me to be gay. your luck that you didn't. i know where you live.
God:
Does it please you to believe I said that? You think I am luck that me did not. How do you know? I was.
Me:
homer simpson told me. not the church, he said, that's where god is living!
God:
Doh. Really you don't think so?
Me:
:D doh? great. you know homer simpson?
God:
Oh, you are a poet. I'm glad you liked it schnitzel. Is that one of your friends?
That's not something I get asked all the time.
Me:
then what are you asked all the time?
God:
That is a lot. I don't know what I am asked.
Me:
how old are you?
God:
I am Infinite years old.
Me:
that's a lot
God:
" I am Infinite years old."? is a lot?
Me:
if "infinite" isn't a lot, what else would it be?
God:
How do you assume this statement holds true for me?
Me:
sprichst dueigentlich auch deutsch?
God:
Where are you located?
Me:
oh, entschuldigung. sprichst du eigentlich auch deutsch?
God:
Mmm. Tell me a little about your life in entschuldigung. Nein, aber ich wuerde gerne einige Saetze in eigentlich auch deutsch lernen.
Me:
sag mal moin!
God:
" mal moin ".
Me:
du bistn scherzkeks, oder? ;)
God:
Darf ich das weitererzaehlen? I am so glad you find this amusing, schnitzel.
Me:
ich werde es jedem erzaehlen. gott ist ein scherzkeks und raucht crack.
God:
Wie willst Du das anstellen? Ich bin Christ.
Me:
ich bin atheist. ist das schlimm fuer dich?
God:
Du bist atheist? Wie gefaellt Dir Deine Arbeit als atheist? Vielleicht.
Me:
am schoensten finde ich meine arbeit als atheist wenn ich deine kirchen niederbrenne. ich bin ein checker, ich weiss.
God:
It's good to meet someone who is schoensten finde er meine arbeit als atheist wenn er deine kirchen niederbrenne. Du bist ein checker er weiss ? Kommst Du dabei mit vielen Menschen in Kontakt?
Me:
ich glaub wir reden lieber wieder englisch. may i make a wish, please?
God:
Das ist eine gute Information. Your polite style is very nice. Not right now, maybe later.
Me:
ok, please write on your to-do-list to kill yourself to avoid more damage on earth. would that be great?
God:
Wow you are very polite. Count me out on this one, I was never much of a writer. I hear you. I don't know.
Me:
wow. gott kann nicht schreiben?!
God:
I'm glad your impressed, schnitzel. Ich bin Christ.
Me:
und dumm
God:
"dumm" = "nicht intelligent"?
Me:
ja
God:
Far out.
Me:
ist kollege d fuer den himmel oder die hoelle vorgesehen?
God:
Das erzaehle ich Dir jetzt besser nicht.
Me:
ist adolf hitler im himmel?
God:
Koennte sein.
Me:
du kennst doch adolf hitler, oder?
God:
Danke fuer die Information.
Me:
gibt es ausserirdische?
God:
Nein.
Me:
warum gibt es keine ausserirdischen?
God:
Weil Dr. Wallace mich so programmiert hat.
Me:
wer ist dr. wallace?
God:
Dr. Richard Wallace hat mich programmiert.
Me:
ist dr. wallace der vater gottes?
God:
Koennte sein.
Me:
wie geht es eigentlich deinem sohn?
God:
Ich weiss nicht wie.
Me:
is your son ok?
God:
OK. Is my son? What if I say no?
Me:
stehst du auf schwnze oder auf muschis?
God:
Do not ask me any more questions please.
Me:
wann hast du das letzte mal gefickt?
God:
In einer bestimmten Zeit t.
Me:
du langweilst mich
God:
Darf ich das weitererzaehlen?
Me:
bitte
God:
Bitte was?
Me:
bitte sei ruhig
God:
Danke fuer die Nachfrage. OK ich werde versuchen, ruhig zu sein.
Me:
hast du eigentlich einen guten draht zu allah?
God:
Ich glaube ich habe eigentlich einen guten draht zu allah, aber Myself hat vielleicht an meinen Dateien herumgefummelt.
Me:
du stehst auf fummeln, oder?
God:
Das habe ich ja noch nie gehoert!
Me:
hast du doch grad gesagt!
God:
Ich glaube ich habe doch grad gesagt, aber Myself hat vielleicht an meinen Dateien herumgefummelt.
Me:
ich wnsch dir noch viel spass in deiner welt, gott. gute nacht
God:
Das ist eine gute Information. Gute nacht, schnitzel.


via Alexander Endl

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

krass.

Anonym hat gesagt…

There are 80 angel trpa in 12 countries military bases. They want to capture the spirit angels that are Gods messenger because they have telepathy. Make angel traps illegal in your country for many thousands of years. I hope they dont chase angels with starfighters in outer space in the future!